Local brewers crafting traditional ales with natural ingredients – that’s Brimestone. Located inside of The Sanctuary Centre for the Arts in downtown Ridgeway, Brimestone Brewery compliments this beautiful, multi-functional space. Their flagship beer, the Sinister Minister IPA is available year round and packs a hoppy punch. The rest of their taps regularly rotate, so you can try different beers at any time of year. Their taproom also features a menu of delicious, fresh food so you can get your snack on as well. Their growler and bottle program ensures you can take your favourite brews home to share (or not share) with your drinking companions. Check out this interesting spot on your next visit to Niagara!
Plan Your Visit:
- Enjoy a show at The Sanctuary Centre for the Arts, you don’t have to go far – it’s right upstairs – thesanctuaryarts.org
- Soak up the UV rays at Crystal Beach – forterie.ca
- Catch the latest indie film at the Film House – ridgefilmhouse.com
- Grab some dessert – nighs.ca
- Beer AND Paintball? Why not? – sherkstonpaintball.com