Started in 2015 by two long time friends, the brewery gets its name from the local topography. They use wine demijohns in their brewing process which adds an extra homemade touch to their craft brews. Their most popular beers include the Minivan Kolsch, Schwarzbier and the Gedit D’faKenya IPA but they are constantly brewing so their taps rotate regularly. The Righteous Monger offers tasty bites to go with your beer and their patio is dog friendly. Unique to the area, Kame & Kettle also offers the BrewU program where owners Dave and Todd will give you a hands on lesson about brewing beer. Best part is you get to take beer home with you, what’s not to love?
Plan Your Visit:
- Enjoy a “Concert in the Park” right across the street at Peace Park – fonthillbandshell.com
- For a little vintage fun, check out the Can-View drive in and catch a double or triple feature – canviewdrivein.com
- Don’t miss out on Howell’s Pumpkin Farm, a staple of every local’s childhood – ahowlinggoodtime.com
- Love to golf? Peninsula Lakes has you covered. FOUR! – penlakes.com
- Looking for culture? Check out Baxo Art Gallery – baxo.ca
- Cool off during the summer months at Bissell’s Hideaway – bissellshideaway.com