Proud to represent the city of Hamilton, Merit Brewing is endlessly innovating their brewing process. Their beers are crisp, clean and interesting offering complex layers and approachable flavours. Consider “5th Ingredient” brewers, Merit offers a little extra into every batch whether it’s fruits, spices, herbs or just a good story. Their Young Rival IPA is an excellent introductory beer for this brewery but stay for the excellent line up of brews and some delicious sausage. Merit is representing the revitalization of Hamilton well and will be a staple of James St North for years to come.
Plan Your Visit:
- Loosen up and throw some axe at BATL – Backyard Axe Throwing League – batlgrounds.com/axe-throwing-hamilton
- Take in some aviation history at the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum – warplane.com
- Catch a game or show at the First Ontario Center – coliseumhamilton.com
- Get outside and enjoy one of the areas many hiking trails including the Royal Botanical Gardens in Burlington – rbg.ca
- Shop till you drop at any of the great local shops on James St: